Welcome to Singapore! On arrival at Singapore Airport, complete all necessary formalities & transfer to hotel. Later in the evening, we proceed to Singapore Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park. At nightfall, after the animals have drifted off to sleep, the 8 Creature Crew members set off on a mission to take you on this enchanted night walk through Singapore Zoo. From creativity to courage, each Creature Crew has a special virtue to strengthen the unity among humans, animals and nature. Discover yours by identifying the virtue which resonates best with you.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House.
Breakfast at Hotel. Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. It’s the ultimate fun day out for the whole family. Skyline Luge Sentosa offers 4 purpose-built tracks with hairpin corners, exhilarating tunnels and downhill slopes through a rainforest with mystical creatures, which can be enjoyed during the day or night. Next we visit Wings of Time. A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Today we set out for a Half Day Excursion to Gardens by the Bay (2 Domes) & Marina Bay Sands Sky Park with Observation Deck. Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares. The conservatory complex at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, comprises two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florest. Supertrees are tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens’ landscape with heights that range between 25 metres (82 ft) and 50 metres (160 ft). They are vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens. Later in the afternoon we proceed Science Centre Singapore. Learn with your family at Science Centre Singapore, acclaimed as one of the top science centres in the world. Explore this learning institution and discover the different branches of science that will inspire the next generation of kids. Later we proceed to Snow City which is located nearby to Science Centre. Snow City Singapore is a perfect opportunity for guests to beat the Singapore heat and dive into a full winter experience at Singapore’s first indoor snow centre. Play with snowballs, make snow angels, ride a snow tube, see ice sculptures and a lot more wintery fun. Plus experience the new ‘Drift on Ice’ experience – a five minute bumper car ride on ice, and in a sub-zero environment.
Enjoy your last minute shopping in Singapore. Depending on your flight times guest will be transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your onward destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in selected hotel category
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Excursion to Singapore Night Safari on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Singapore City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Luge & Sky Ride (2 rounds) & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) on SIC Basis
- Excursion to Gardens by the Bay (2 Conservatories) on Seat in Coach Basis
- Entrance Ticket to Singapore Science Centre & Snow City with 2 Hrs Snow Play + 1 Bumper Car Ride with transfers on Private Basis (Weekday Ticket)
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis unless specified
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out/Closed-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation
- ROE is calculated as per 1 SGD = INR 62. Any changes in ROE will result in change of package rates. Customer will have to pay difference in ROE
- Triple & Child with Bed Rates for Premium Category are estimated. Rooms Rates will be calculated as per final count on Pax
There are no reviews yet.