Welcome to Indonesia! On your arrival at the airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your luxurious resort. This Island of the Gods, Bali is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. With its sandy beaches, paddy fields and surfer friendly waves, the island is often called paradise and rightly so. Spend the rest of the day at leisure relaxing and exploring the area.
Morning after breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to the kintamani volcano. This trip will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali. It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. (famous for traditional Batik and hand wearing) Legong batik, then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works) UC silver & Mas village (famous for wood carving) Rai Shop . Continue your tour to the mount & Lake Batur view in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region and continue visit coffee plantation for waching how to making Santi Agrowisata
Enjoy another day in paradise with a visit to Tanjung Benoa, Watersport Central in Bali. A mecca for adrenaline junkies, the peninsula is famed for its jet skis, banana boats and water jet packs. Feel the the wind and enjoy the amazing view from the sky with Flying fish. Challenge yourself and feel the wind, enjoy watersport 1 x Banana Boat, 1 x Jet Ski and 1 x Flying fish.
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we check-out & proceed to our other hotel/resort located in different area of Bali. Check-In and Relax in your property. Evening we proceed (on own) for a romantic candle light dinner with glass of wine.
Be picked up from your hotel, Grab a comfortable seat as you are whisked away to our Spa Centre. When you arrive, chat with staff about the treatments and then head to a tranquil room to being your therapeutic session. Spend some time soaking your toes in a calming footbath, find comfort in a muscle-melting Balinese massage, treat your skin with a scrub and wash, enjoy a radiance-inducing tropical fruit body polish, and Flower Bath.
After that we will take you to the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Next, watch the legendary Kecak (Monkey) dance and marvel at the panoramic sunset view as the performance begins. Wonder at a group of more than 50 men providing chorus-like rhythms and sounds, and be captivated by the mystifying dancing and unique performance, which depicts the mythological tale of the Hindu epic “Ramayana.”
Enjoy your last day in Bali before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 5 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in selected hotel/resort category
- Air Conditioned Vehicle during tours & transfers with English Speaking Guide
- Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) on Private Basis
- Full Day Ubud & Kintamani Tour
- Watersports at Tanjong Benoa Beach (1 Ride of Banana Boat, Jet Ski & Flying Fish)
- Evening Candle Light Dinner with Glass of Wine
- 120 Mins Balinese Spa with Uluwatu Sunset Temple Tour with Kecak Dance Performance
- Inter-Hotel Transfers on Private Basis
- VAT & Service Charge
- All Tours & Transfers on Private Basis
- All Rooms & Rates are subject to availalbity at time of confirmation
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Seasonal Surcharges will be extras
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- ROE is calculated as 1 USD = INR 83. ROE will be considered as per date of confirmation
- Seasonal Surcharge of USD 18 per room per night on Budget Category | USD 20 per room per night on Standard Category | USD 30 on Deluxe Category for travel between 20th Dec 22 – 5th Jan 23
- Christmas Eve Dinner | New Year Dinner Supplement will be extra and payable directly
- Rates are subject to availablity & subject to change