Afternoon: Boat ride on Dal Lake. Dal Lake is one of the most prominent India. Dotted with numerous beautiful sights, the city looks amazing in a canopy of landscaped flowering gardens, crystal clear lakes, magnificent structures, and bustling markets. Amidst the heavenly view of a serene sheet of water, stands Srinagar’s jewel, Dal Lake. This hillside lake is synonymous with the carved colorful wooden houseboats drifting casually through the placid waters and the misty peaks of the neighbouring Pir Panjal Mountains. The beauty of this pristine lake, spanning over 22 square kilometers, grows bountiful around every corner. Engulfed in this beautiful world, lies one of the most exhilarating things to do in Srinagar, taking a ride on the ‘Shikara’ or the small wooden carved boat, usually seen at Dal Lake.Later return to houseboat.Overnight stay in Srinagar
After breakfast in the hotel then transfer to Pahalgam. 96 kms approx 3 hrs drive .Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay in Pahalgam
Sightseeing in Pahalgam Aru ,Chandanwari and betab valley 2-3 hrs by local union cab After Breakfast pahalgam sightseeing by local union cab. .visit Chandanwari at 2,895 m and 16 km (10 miles) from Pahalgam, is the starting point of the Amamath yatra. The road from Pahalgam to Chandanwari is curvy, sometimes a relatively flat terrain, with quite a few steep curves. It can be undertaken by car (not busses and trucks for most part) with some skilled driving. From Chandanwari onwards the track becomes much steeper, being accessible on foot or by pony only. 11 km from Chandanwari is the mountain lake of Sheshnag, after which, 13 km away is the last stop, Panchtarni. A narrow spiralling path from Panchtarni leads to the Amarnath Cave. Visit Betaab valley. Betaab Valley, situated just 7 km up on Pahalgam, has got its name from Sunny Deol’s movie, Betaab, which was shot extensively in this area. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. There is a beautiful garden in the valley, with a bridge to cross the river ARU A small village, 11 kms upstream the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. This charming meadow can be reached by walking along a mountain path. The river Lidder disappears at Gur Khumb and reappears after 27 mts. Evening visit Pahalgam bazaar.Overnight stay in Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg-the Meadow of Flowers, which is situated at an altitude of 2730 m above the sea level. The distance between Pahalgam to Gulmarg is approximately 145 km and it takes five hours drive from Pahalgam to reach Gulmarg. Gulmarg is one of India’s premier hill resorts. Upon arrival check in at Hotel.Explore Gulmarg and spend the day by individual activities.Gulmarg is a place of exceptional beauty and has the world’s highest green golf course and also turns into India’s premier ski resort in winter. Gulmarg offers breathtaking views of majestic Nanga Parbat on a clear day. Gondola ride first phase in Gulmarg.Overnight stay in Gulmarg
After Breakfast Transfer to Srinagar upon arrival sightseeing of srinagar visit famous Mughal Gardens Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh . Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) was built by Asif Khan, brother of Empress Noorjehan in 1632 AD. Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) was built by Jehangir in 1633 AD for his wife Noor Jehan. Situated on the bank of Dal Lake, these gardens are over looked by picturesque Zabarwan Mountains. Later check in at the hotel.Overnight stay in Srinagar
After breakfast in time transfer to Srinagar airport to board flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation in the listed hotels or similar category hotels as per availability.
- To and fro Airport drops in the AC vehicle as per itinerary only.
- To and fro drive in the AC vehicle to all major sightseeing as per the itinerary as per itinerary only.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens & Srinagar city.
- Entry tickets to Mughal Garden.
- 01 Hours Shikara ride on Dal Lake while the stay in Srinagar
- 01 family photograph in Kashmiri attire once in the entire tour.
- Ticket to Gondola ride first phase while the stay in Gulmarg
- A trip to Aru valley, Betaab valley and Chandanwari tour in a non-air-conditioned local vehicle [as per union rules].
- Meals: Daily breakfast and Dinner at all hotel restaurants, NO breakfast on Day 1.
- All applicable taxes i.e., hotel and transportation taxes included. Except GST.
- Govt. Tax of 5.00% over and above the tour cost mentioned.
- Any transport services to or from your originating place to Ex hub as per itinerary.
- Any Air, Train, Bus or Cruise fares to or from your originating place, unless specified.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Any increase in Fuel Price and any applicability of new taxes from the Government.
- Any upgrade in the hotel or its room category and cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
- Cost of travel Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, airline change, travel date change, accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg or vice versa.
- Porterages (coolie charges), tips, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, Sanctuary Park Fees, Camera Fee, Elephant / Horse / Pony Ride, Jeep Safari, In-room Heater, Boat Ride, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or beverages.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- High season surcharges are applicable during Festive Season, Long Weekend, Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during these mentioned travel periods [if any]. Additional Gala Dinner chargers will differ from hotel to hotel.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Any extra sightseeing, services or activity charges other than those included in the itinerary.
- Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.