Mobile Phone Extended Warranty
Extended Warranty guarantees you peace of mind
Extra care offers you an extended warranty beyond the manufacturer’s
Warranty period. So , with a very small investment , you are fully protected
form cost of repairs or replacements in the event of a mechanical or electrical
failure of your product. Our Extended Warranty is available across all product
categories and brands.
Extra care Extended Warranty – Special Features
- 100% coverage on parts and labor costs on parts covered under extended warranty
- Support of qualified and authorized technicians round the year
- Genuine spare parts
- Freedom from uncertainty of unauthorized repairs
- Coverage that matches a product’s life cycle
So, make sure you subscribe to peace of mind , Today!
- Domestic Electrical /Electronic Products Includes Products in the Home Entertainment/Home Appliances /Kitchen Appliances / Mobiles & Tablets/ Computers/ Camera & Camcorders/ Personal Care & Fitness Products or any other Product that may be included from time to time.
The Products should be for domestic & personal use only and not be used for commercial, rental or profit generation purposes excluding computing products for small office / home office use
Normal Operating condition-
Ability of the Product to perform its specified function subject to the acceptable level of change in performance due to ageing or climatic conditions . The acceptable level of change for this purpose will be as per the respective manufacture’s specifications.
Use of the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for Product usage including , but not limited to regular maintenance & upkeep of the Product , usage of specified protection devices such as voltage stabilizer.
The mechanical and / or electrical defects and /or failure of a product that cause it to not function in its intended manner
The product has to be carried / transported to the designated repair center by you at your cost.
The repair technician will visit the premises where the product has been installed to provide the repair service.
Call out charges-
Charges payable for arranging the repair technician to visit the premises where the Product has been installed.
Manufacturer’s Warranty/ Guarantee-
The original warranty / guarantee given by the respective Manufacturer in respect of a Product
We Us, Our,- Extended Warranty India
You, Your- The customer
Extended Warranty Benefits:
Mechanical and electrical Breakdown to the extent provided by the Manufacturer’s Warranty for Domestic Electrical / Electronic Products manufactured in India or is legally imported in India & sold through official channels supported by an invoice & Manufacturer’s Warranty/ Guarantee.
The Extended Warranty cover commences on expiration of the Manufacturer’s Warranty period and is for a period mentioned in the ’’Extended Warranty From’’ section of this booklet.
This Extended Warranty covers specific models of Domestic Electrical/Electronic Products and any other Product that we include from time to time.
What We Cover:
We will organize for repairs normal operating condition, or replace at our discretion a covered electrical/ electronic Product, after it has suffered a Covered Breakdown during Normal use.
The Extended Warranty covers the cost of part and labour for all Products on a carry in basis and call out charges for In-home service (where applicable ) on certain non-portable Products, You will be advised on the coverage provided when You report the failure/ claim.
If repair will cost more than the purchase price of a replacement, we have the right to replace the product with a new equivalent model with similar specification, not to exceed the original purchase price you paid for the Product.
Should a replacement model not be available , You will be given a monetary refund not exceeding the original purchase price of the insured Product. This decision will be at our sole discretion.
This Extended Warranty is valid only in India on Product which are purchased and repaired within India.
The product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for Product usage including. But not limited to, regular maintenance & upkeep of the Product.
What is not covered?
- Costs implicitly or explicitly covered by any manufactures, suppliers or repairer’ Warranty.
- Non-operating and cosmetic damage to the Product, such as damage to paintwork, Product finish, dents or scratches.
- Accessories used in or with the (for example, computer software, modern, scanner, printer and charger).
- Replacement of any consumable item or accessory. These include, but are not limited to, plugs , fuses, light bulbs, light covers, cables, filters, attachments, belts, toner, ribbons, drums, tapes or software, AC gas used in AC & Fridge.
- Normal wear and tear of items not integral to the functioning of the product.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning, lubrication, adjustments or alignments, overhaul, modification and de-scaling.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair, theft, burglary and accident including earthquake, storm and or hurricane, abuse, misuse, sand, dust, water, negligence, fire, flood, lightning, malicious damage. Impact, corrosion; battery leakage, acts of god, animal or insect infestation Or intrusion.
- Damage resulting from power outage, power surges or dips, fluctuating voltage, inadequate or improper voltage or current.
- Cost of removal or re-installation of the product:
- Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes.
- Problems or defects not covered under the original Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Batteries, internal or external to the Product.
- Breakdowns caused by computer virus or realignments to Products.
- Recalls or modifications to the Product.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Costs arising from incorrect installation, modification or maintenance,
- Costs if no fault is found with the Product.
- Costs arising from being unable to use the Product or from damage which results from the Breakdown of the Product.
- Use of batteries, charger and/ or accessories not approved by the manufacturer, incorrect electrical leads or connection.
- The cost of repairing, restoring or reconfiguring computer software.
We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Product. Your and the customer’s statutory rights are unaffected.
How to Claim:
IfYour covered Product does not work:
Check the Product user manual/ handbook to make sure the control are properly set and check the fuse in the plug;
Check whether you are covered under the terms and conditions of the Extended Warranty:
Contact us within 7 days of the occurrence of the Product failure and We will make the appropriate arrangements to resolve the problem, If the Product is portable, You may be asked to take it to the nearest repair center.
We will need to this document to proceed with the repair. Please note that no Claim will be entertained in the absence of the Original invoice.
Important Conditions related to Claims:
All repairs will be made by our authorized repair agents.
You must comply with the claims procedure set out in the ’’How to Claim’’ section above, We will not organize any repairs or make any payment under this Extended Warranty if You fail to comply.